I created this detox challenge to help people nourish their body with whole foods and live mindfully, so you they can experience a taste of what it feels like to be the happiest version of themselves!
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO DETOXIFY OUR BODY AND MIND?
In today’s world, we come into contact with toxins every day. Some of those toxins are from the environment, like air pollution and pesticides, and some are within more of our control, such as the food we put into our bodies or the words we tell ourselves.
Your body can cope with most toxins that you inhale, ingest or absorb. However, if you’re constantly being toxified, eating processed foods and sugars, not getting proper sleep, or not being hydrated, then your body can struggle to detox naturally.
Negative thoughts and emotions which carry toxins, also affect your health. They can create chronic stress, drain the brain chemicals required for happiness, and weaken the immune system. A mental detox is just as necessary to flush out those toxins given the era of digital overload we live in.
So, here’s the thing. Your body wants to get rid of the bad stuff, but if you’re constantly feeding it with junk food or negative thoughts, you won’t ever be able to get the other bad stuff out. It’s an ongoing cycle that you need to break. And that’s where detoxing comes in!
WHAT DOES THE DETOX INCLUDE?
7-day meal plan and recipes, including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Daily journal prompts
A link to an online Facebook group community
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER THE DETOX?
Improve digestion, sleep and mood. Start noticing a brighter skin and brain boost.
Feel much more calm, clear, and confident in yourself and where you’re headed.
Become the version of you that gets more done and moves faster to where you want to be.
Here is a compilation of some of the different dishes we had throughout the week from the lovely people who joined me to my 7-day Body and Mind Detox Challenge in September.
During the week, we talked, shared our meals, and supported each other on our private Facebook group, and on Sunday evening, we met virtually via Zoom!
I loved to hear how this challenge helped them in different ways like:
- Learning how to meal prep
- Eating fresh meals
- Finding other delicious ways to combine ingredients
- Being more mindful around food and eating
- Not having cravings
- Feeling more focused and energised
- Boosting their creativity
- And having fun!
Please watch this video to hear some of their feedback. 🌈
CLICK THAT RESET BUTTON AND MAKE SPACE FOR WHAT IS NEW AND FRESH
Pre-registrations are open now!
AND NOW, TIME FOR COOKING!
The 7-Day Body & Mind detox challenge is full of delicious and nutritious smoothies, salads and soups, like this beetroot soup we had on day 1 where we focused on grounding ourselves.
I hope you will join me!
Lots of love,
- 3 fresh beetrrot peeled and diced (wear rubber gloves to stop your hands turning pink)
- filtered water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion finely diced
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 small leek finely diced
- 2 medium carrots finely diced
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- ¼ tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp sunflower and black sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds optional
- In a large saucepan, add the beetroot, pour in filtered water until beetroot is covered and bring to the boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat and simmer uncovered for 30 mins or until the beetroot is tender. Rinse, season well and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the onions, garlic, leeks, and carrots, turn the heat down and cook for 5-7 minutes or until tender. Remove from the heat and transfer onto a plate.
- Add the beetroots and cooked vegetables into a blender or food processor, pour in the warm vegetable broth and process until smooth. Sprinkle with seeds and serve.