These tahini and coconut cookies are nutty, chewy and rich, with chunks of dark chocolate in every bite!
Tahini and coconut chocolate cookies
- 1 cup tahini
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour sifted
- 1/2 cup coconut flour sifted
- 150 g dark chocolate chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C – 356 ̊F and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, combine the tahini, coconut sugar, baking soda and salt. Then, add the eggs, water and vanilla extract, and stir well until combined.
- Sift the almond and coconut flours and add them to the mixture. Mix well using your hands. Lastly, add the chocolate and stir again.
- Take tablespoons of the mixture and loosely shape into disks. Place them on baking sheets, and bake for 11 minutes. Let them cool on wire rack. Store the cookies in an airtight container for up to 3-4 days.